The Division of Finance and Treasury of Montclair State University is committed to providing high quality, efficient services to support the University community and its mission of excellence in education by developing and maintaining accounting, financial management and reporting procedures and systems that provide financial stewardship over University resources.
- Ensure compliance with the University’s internal policies concerning accountability and reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance with University and external reporting requirements.
- Deliver high quality services through continuous enhancement of services, processes and communication.
- Cultivate and encourage a work environment dedicated to continuous improvement in performance.
- Provide an environment that attracts and retains a highly professional, qualified, effective and diverse workforce.
- Provide responsible stewardship of financial resources.
- Year End 2023 MemoTuesday April 18, 2023
- Elevator Testing ScheduleFriday April 14, 2023
- Standard Mileage RatesTuesday January 4, 2022