June 23, 2022
Now offering two new analytics-driven business programs
Posted in: Program News, The Graduate School
The Feliciano School of Business is excited to offer two new Master’s programs starting in Fall 2022:
- Digital Marketing Analytics (MS) – designed for marketing professionals or those entering the field, who seek a grounding in applied business analytics skills and hands-on knowledge of current practices in digital marketing.
- Human Resource Analytics (MS) – designed for HR professionals or those entering Human Resources Management, the program provides a unique balance of HR management, technical and analytical skills.
Key Benefits shared by both programs:
- Students from all majors are welcome to apply
- No GRE/GMAT required
- 30-credit, industry-driven degree that can be completed in less than two years
- Fully asynchronous Online and Blended delivery formats* to fit your busy schedule
- Rolling Admissions for Fall and Spring start
- Current Montclair State University Business Analytics, Digital Marketing or Human Resource Management Certificate students can transfer all certificate credits into these Master’s programs
*The Blended delivery format offers a mix of in-person courses, fully asynchronous online courses and hybrid courses
Register now for one of these upcoming webinars to learn more about the programs and hear directly from our faculty and staff:
Ready to apply? Apply for free for Fall 2022 or Spring 2023 today!