Please refer to our programs of study page for a comprehensive list of all of the graduate programs offered within the university.
- Teacher Certification
- Work Experience
- Pre-requisite Coursework
The Graduate School requires the equivalent of a US Bachelor’s degree in order to be eligible to apply for a graduate program. Applicants with non-U.S. degrees need not submit transcripts. Instead, they must submit a course-by-course evaluation along with U.S. degree equivalency information of their coursework from any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices. Please note: Applicants who have an international education may not apply as a last-term senior.
In order to make applying for graduate school as seamless as possible for you, we have
created an application checklist. This checklist can be a reference point for you during the
application process to ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of the steps
needed to apply, as well as all of corresponding supplemental materials for your specific
program of interest.
- Application Deadline
- Submit Online Application: Please create your online account by following the general application instructions (link) and pay the non-refundable $60 application fee. Once this step has been completed, the online portal will allow you to upload your supplemental materials.
The following is a list of the supplemental materials that will accompany your application for the Physical Science (Combined BS/MAT) program:
- Essays/Personal Statement:
- Letters of Recommendation:
- Standardized Test Scores:
- International Students: The TOEFL is required for applicants to any program who earned their degree in a country where English is not the official language (TOEFL Waiver Rules). Moreover, International students must have their transcripts evaluated by an approved evaluator. Please check this page for more information.
- Online Work Sample:
- Interview/Portfolio Review:
- For more information, please visit the program listing in the University Catalog.
If you have any general questions regarding the application process and requirements, please email or call us:
The Graduate School
If you have specific inquiries regarding your program of interest, please contact:
Program Coordinator: Ms. Carla Engstrom
Office: University Hall 1160