Montclair State University Online has a full range of student services to support you as you pursue your degree and career goals. As a student in one of our online degree programs, you will have access to the following services:
- NEST (Register for classes, review your financial aid and personal information; view your schedule, grades and account information, and make online payments.
- Academic Counseling
Receive individualized academic advising from your Graduate Program Coordinator / Doctoral Program Director.
- TAO – Counseling and Psychological Services
TAO is an online service provided to you as a student of Montclair State University for free. The TAO Mobile app makes it easy to practice skills like changing thought patterns and learning to relax.
- Tier II Technical Support.
- Online Library Access.
- Career Services & Advisement.
- Tutoring – Center for Writing Excellence.