DRC FORMS ARE AVAILABLE HERE IN THREE DIFFERENT FORMATS:
- Forms are available below in HTML so that they may be read by screen readers.
- Forms are available as WORD documents and can be downloaded, printed, completed by hand and submitted in person or by mail to the DRC office.
- Forms are also available as PDF documents. You can download the form, complete the information,and print the form to submit in person or by mail to the DRC office.
- YOU MUST HAVE ADOBE ACROBAT READER TO OPEN THESE FILES! The latest version of Acrobat Reader is available FREE for Windows XP at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
- and is available FREE for the MAC at: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=10&platform=Macintosh
- ALTERNATIVE TEXT REQUEST
- CONFIDENTALITY AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
- GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE
- REGISTRATION FORM
- RELEASE OF INFORMATION TO DRC
Alternative Exam Request Form
If you have any questions or concerns regarding testing accommodations, please call our main line at (973) 655-5431.