It’s Your Time. To Stand Out.
Our business analytics concentration is designed to provide students with the analytical skills, techniques, and perspectives required to understand, analyze, and interpret datasets of various sizes and content. The knowledge and skill set can be used to help businesses and other organizations improve decision making and create measurable improvements in performance.
The Business Analytics Concentration
Our Business Analytics concentration is designed to meet the demand for graduates who can understand and use an array of tools and techniques to collect, organize, report, and mine data to extract insights that help organizations realize their business potential. Through courses that teach cutting-edge methods and applications, such as Python, Tableau, SQL, machine learning and artificial intelligence, you’ll be able to identify business questions that can be resolved with data, and in your capstone experience, you’ll use that knowledge to provide business analytics consulting on a real-world project.
“My education prepared me well for a career in business analytics and made me a confident problem solver. The curriculum drew upon real business problems and required students to think critically and thoroughly. My professors challenged me to solve business cases using real-world data sets, giving me the practical skills and knowledge needed to compete successfully in today’s competitive marketplace.”
Talia Sarrecchia ’20
Cyber Risk Senior Consultant, Deloitte
News and Events
- Simsek's Scholarly Work Published In Leading JournalThursday December 15, 2022
The Feliciano Difference
The Feliciano School of Business transforms today’s students into tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Inclusive, diverse, accessible and supportive learning environment
- Innovative programs taught by world-class faculty and today’s business leaders
- Impactful and dynamic teaching that drives student success
- Immersive real-world internships, co-ops, live case studies, and consulting projects
- Individual attention, with small class sizes connecting you to peers, faculty, employers and corporate partners
Dr. Ross Malaga
Chair – Department of Information Management and Business Analytics