Montclair State University is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment for pregnant students of all genders and in all types of families.
Typically, students and faculty collaborate and develop appropriate plans for continuing to succeed academically, as well as to resolve challenges that pregnancy and childbirth may generate for both mothers and fathers, e.g., make-up work.
Resources and Referral Options Available:
- Academic support and accommodations
- Campus Women’s Center
- Counseling and Psychological Support (CAPS)
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Faith-based resources and referrals
- Free pregnancy test and referrals via the University Health Center
- Identified contact in Financial Aid
- Lactation rooms
- Referrals to community-based resources
- Sprague Library Resources