Get To Know Us
- Durell Clark, Student Support Services Case Manager
Mr. Clark has 12+ years of experience in social services having worked in education, state agencies, and community organizations. He is versed in working with diverse populations, social welfare, crisis for children and families, mental health, substance abuse, and support for individuals in foster care having worked at DCP&P for 10+ years. Mr. Clark earned a Bachelor’s degree from Ramapo College in 2007 and an MSW from Rutgers University in 2016.
What We Offer
- On campus referrals/links to campus resources
- Assistance to independent/emancipated/ homeless students (Red Hawk Fellows Program)
- Social and academic programming
- Address housing concerns
- Referral to community services
- Links to government housing programs & shelters
- Links to government food programs
- Links to government based financial resources
View available Support Services and Community Resources.