Montclair State University students come from all over the world! To chat with a current student ambassador, simply follow these steps to start a conversation:
- Click on “Sign Up”
- Enter your all of the required fields and click “Start to Chat”
- Respond to a few questions and click “Continue”
- Once you create your profile, adjust your “Unibuddy Notification Preferences” under “Settings”
- Select the Global Ambassador you want to chat with from the “Students” tab
- Introduce yourself and ask a question! Examples of questions include general information about Montclair State University, student life, academics, etc. Note: If you have questions regarding admissions, applying for an I-20/F-1 visa or DS-2019/J-1 visa, etc., please click on the “Staff” tab and chat with a member of our team!
Response Time: Student ambassadors will respond to your message as soon as they can during our normal business hours. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.