Dual Degree Program: Master of Science in Business Analytics/Master of Business Administration – STEM Designated Degree Program
In the MBA/MSBA dual degree master’s program, students will garner foundational business management knowledge and skills through the core MBA curriculum. In the MSBA courses, students will learn how to use data analytics tools and acquire facility with business intelligence tools. The combination of these skills and abilities is in high demand across all industry sectors today. Pursuing the dual MBA/MSBA degree will give you a competitive edge in today’s fast paced market!
Visit the Feliciano School of Business website at the links below for more information about pursuing your MBA/ MSBA Dual Degree at Montclair State University. The MBA/MSBA Dual Degree program is accepting applications for a Fall start only.
Blended MBA/MSBA Dual Degree – Earn your Blended MBA/MSBA Dual Degree in as few as 8 semesters through a combination of face-to-face, hybrid and online courses completed in a full-time instructional format.
Online MBA/MSBA Dual Degree – Earn your Online MBA/MSBA Dual Degree through part-time instruction, 100% online, wherever you are, in as few as 9 semesters.
Please refer to our programs of study page for a comprehensive list of all of the graduate programs offered within the university.
The Office of Graduate Admissions requires the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree in order to be eligible to apply for a graduate program. Applicants with non-U.S. degrees, please visit the application page for international students to review the U.S. degree equivalency information.
In order to make applying for graduate school as seamless as possible for you, we have
created an application checklist. This checklist can be a reference point for you during the
application process to ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of the steps
needed to apply, as well as all of corresponding supplemental materials for your specific
program of interest.
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admission for Fall Only.
- Priority Deadline: May 1st for Fall admission. Applications that are complete as of the May 1st deadline will receive priority review, and can expect an admissions decision by May 16th or sooner. Applications completed after the priority deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the program is full.
- Submit Online Application: Please submit your application by following the general application instructions. Follow the instructions in the application to apply the waiver for the application fee when you submit your application. Once this step has been completed, the online portal will allow you to upload your supplemental materials.
The following is a list of the supplemental materials that will accompany your application for the Dual Degree Program: Master of Science in Business Analytics/Master of Business Administration:
- Transcript: One from each college attended.
- Essays/Personal Statement: – Why are you interested in pursuing the dual MBA/MSBA Degree and what are your career goals?
- Letters of Recommendation: Two.
- Resume: Required.
- Applicants with non-U.S. degrees, please visit the International Applicants page to review the US degree equivalency information.
For more information about the curriculum, please visit the Business Administration (M.B.A.)/ Business Analytics (M.S.) – Dual Degree Program listing in the University Catalog
If you have any general questions regarding the application process and requirements, please email or call us:
Office of Graduate Admissions
If you have specific inquiries regarding the Dual Degree Program: Master of Science in Business Analytics/Master of Business Administration, please contact:
*During the summer months, there will be a rotating department chair available to answer your inquiry. Click to find the updated summer chair for this program.