In-Person and Online Sessions Available
If you are the course instructor and want to schedule librarian-led instruction for your class, complete the form below. We will work with your class over Zoom, in the library (room 203), or in your classroom.
Faculty and instructors can book library instruction classes for their students, led by an academic librarian.
Each session is designed around the class and course assignments. We teach classes such as:
- general introduction to research
- subject-specific research instruction (e.g. education, biology, business, law)
- specialized classes on upper level and graduate level research
- workshops on citation searching and management (e.g. Mendeley, Google Scholar)
Instructors are required to be present and participate in these sessions.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Library offers workshops that students and faculty can sign up to attend, such as:
- Getting Started with EndNote
- Library 101
- Advanced Google Scholar
To view and RSVP for a workshop, visit the Library Workshops Event Calendar. To see descriptions of library workshops, visit the Workshops page.
For more information, or to request a workshop for your research team or department, contact Siobhan McCarthy at email@example.com