Faculty and instructors can book library instruction classes for their students, led by a professional librarian, Monday through Saturday.
Each session is designed around the class and course assignments. We teach classes such as:
- general introduction to research
- subject-specific research instruction (e.g. education, biology, business, law)
- specialized classes on upper level and graduate level research
- workshops on citation searching and management (e.g. Mendeley, Google Scholar)
Instructors are required to be present and participate in these sessions.
The Library offers workshops that students and faculty can sign up to attend, such as:
- Getting Started with EndNote
- Library 101
- Advanced Google Scholar