In-Person and Online Sessions Available
If you want to schedule librarian-led instruction over Zoom for your class, complete the “Online Library Instruction Request Form” below.
Faculty and instructors can book library instruction classes for their students, led by a professional librarian.
Each session is designed around the class and course assignments. We teach classes such as:
- general introduction to research
- subject-specific research instruction (e.g. education, biology, business, law)
- specialized classes on upper level and graduate level research
- workshops on citation searching and management (e.g. Mendeley, Google Scholar)
Instructors are required to be present and participate in these sessions.
For more information, contact Kevin Prendergast at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Library offers workshops that students and faculty can sign up to attend, such as:
- Getting Started with EndNote
- Library 101
- Advanced Google Scholar
To view and RSVP for a workshop, visit the Library Workshops Event Calendar.
For more information, or to request a workshop for your research team or department, contact Siobhan McCarthy at email@example.com