Please read the Borrower’s Policy
- You need your Montclair State University ID or your Bloomfield College ID card to borrow library materials.
- Community borrowers may use their local library card. All New Jersey residents are eligible for borrowing privileges (minimum age is 18).
- Check out books and other items at the Access Services Desk (first floor lobby). You may also use the self-checkout machine located on the 1st Floor.
- Return library materials to the Access Services Desk or after hours to the book drop (by the entrance/exit doors of the Library).
|Patron Type||Material Type||Limit||Loan Period||Renewals||Holds||Fines||Lost Book Fee|
|Undergraduate Students||Book||25||90 days*||0 renewals||Yes||None||$80.00|
|Graduate Students||Book||100||semester||3 per item||Yes||None||$80.00|
|Faculty, Staff, and Emeritus||Book||100||semester||10 per item||Yes||None||$80.00|
|Montclair State Families||Book||10||28 days||1 per item||Yes||None||$80.00|
|Alumni and Retirees||Book||10||28 days||1 per item||Yes||None||$80.00|
|Non-Montclair State Borrowers||Book||10||28 days||1 per item||Yes||None||$80.00|
*Except at the end of each semester when the due date falls on the last day of the term.
|Patron Type||Material Type||Limit||Loan Period||Renewals||Holds||Fines||Lost Fee|
|Faculty, Staff, Emeritus, and Graduate Students||Audiotapes, CDs, Records, Videos, DVDs||3||7 days||1 per item||Yes||None||$80.00|
|Undergraduate Students||Audiotapes, CDs, Records, Videos, DVDs||2||3 days||1 per item||Yes||None||$80.00|
|Alumni, Retirees, Montclair State Families, and Non-Montclair State Borrowers||Audiotapes, CDs, Records, Videos, DVDs||2||3 days||1 per item||Yes||None||$80.00|
Log in to your Library Account with your NetID and password to:
- Renew Items
- Review your list of checked-out items
- Check interlibrary loans
- Review your list of Holds and Recalls
- Cancel Holds and Recalls
- Check for fines
- Overdue items, items that have reached the renewal limit, and items for which there are outstanding Holds (i.e., items requested by other patrons) are not renewable.
- Renewals are automatically blocked if you have any overdue items or outstanding fines.