Use the buttons below to select what type of form you are looking for.
PDF forms should be downloaded and completed using Adobe. This will also allow you to save the completed form for your records.
- Fillable PDFs using Adobe allow you to complete and digitally sign forms so they can be submitted through email as an attachment.
- There is also a “validation” function built into some of the forms to ensure that you have completed all required fields.
- Using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome may prevent the form from being signed digitally and may prevent you from saving a copy for your records.
Financial Aid Forms
All financial aid forms can be faxed (973-655-7712), emailed (email@example.com) or dropped off in person at Red Hawk Central,
Aid Adjustment Form
- Aid Adjustment Form – Complete this form if you want to reduce, cancel or reinstate your aid. (You must have Google Apps Activated on your Montclair State University account)
- Cost of Attendance Re-Evaluation Form – Complete this form if your actual school-related expenses are higher than expenses listed on NEST.
- Summer Loan Request – Complete this form to submit a request for loan eligibility for the summer term (You must have Google Apps Activated on your Montclair State University account.)
Please visit our Loan Forms page for additional loan information.
- FAFSA Drug Worksheet (English) – Complete this form in English, if you are required to based on the Drug Question 23 answer.
- FAFSA Drug Worksheet (Spanish) – Complete this form in Spanish, if you are required to based on the Drug Question 23 answer.
- 2018-2019 Dependent Verification Worksheet - If your 2018-2019 Student Aid Report (SAR) says that you were selected for verification, you must submit this form.
- 2018-2019 Independent Verification Worksheet – If your 2018-2019 Student Aid Report (SAR) says that you were selected for verification, you must submit this form
- 2018-2019 Asset Verification Worksheet – Complete this form if you were requested to provide clarification of reported 2018-2019 parent/student assets.
- 2018-2019 Non-Filing Statement: Parent, No SSN – Complete this Non-Filing Statement if your parent did not file 2016 tax returns.
- 2018-2019 Non-Filing Statement: Student, Dependent – Complete this Non-Filing Statement if you did not file 2016 tax returns.
- 2018-2019 Monthly Expenditures and Resources Statement – Complete this form if requested to provide information about your expenses and resources in 2015.
- 2018-2019 Petition for Dependency Status Review – Complete this form if you need your status changed from dependent to independent for 2018-2019, or if this form is requested.
- Recertification of Dependency Status for Renewal Students – Complete this form if requested.
- 2018-2019 Independent Under 24 – Complete this form if requested to submit this documentation.
- 2018-2019 Parent Marital Status Form – Complete this form to verify your parents’ marital status.
- Consortium Agreement Form
- Loan Reaffirmation Form – Complete this form if you are requested to complete a loan reaffirmation with your servicer, due to over-borrowing the allowable federal loan limits. Once complete, you need to send the form to your loan servicer that holds the over-borrowing loan (do not send this to Montclair State University, only the loan servicer can process this request). You will need to contact the school where the over-borrowing took place to complete section 3.
- Dependent Request for Review – Complete these forms to request a review of your FAFSA application for 2018-2019 due to a reduction in family income.
- Independent Request for Review – Complete these forms to request a review of your FAFSA application for 2018-2019 due to a reduction in family income.
Office of the Registrar Forms
Most forms for the Registrar can be faxed (973-655-7392), emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or dropped off in person at Red Hawk Central. The Teacher Certification Application and the Non-Citizen Oath and Affidavit to Become a Citizen forms cannot be faxed or emailed. The original copies of these documents must be mailed to or dropped off in person to Red Hawk Central.
- Audit Application (to audit a course)
- Change of Address/Telephone Number
- Change of Major/Minor
- Change of Name and/or Student ID Number
- Course Overlap
- Course Overload
- Course Overload Application (Summer and Winter only)
- Course Withdrawal
- Conferment of Degree Information
- Credit Adjustment
- Diploma Replacement
- Enrollment Verification – Please note that enrollment verification requests submitted via NEST are printed immediately upon receipt. Once you log into NEST, navigate to the Register for Classes page and select the Request Enrollment Verification link under the Registrar’s Office Tools portlet. There are two types of verification letters available: 1. Enrollment Verification Term and 2. Enrollment Verification with GPA. If you need your enrollment verification to contain courses from which you have withdrawn please select the second enrollment verification type option. If you can’t access NEST or are otherwise having difficulty submitting your request online, use the Enrollment Verification request PDF form. Requests received via paper form are processed within 5-7 business days.
- Extension of Incomplete
- Incomplete Contract
- Independent Study Form
- Late Registration by Permit Form (more information about this process on the Add/Drop and Withdrawal page.)
- Non-Citizen Oath & Affidavit for Intent to Become a Citizen (to submit with application for certification. Must be submitted in person or mailed.)
- Pass/Fail Application (available to Montclair State University undergraduates only)
- Request to Repeat an Undergraduate Course Permission Form
- Statement of Completion of Degree Requirements
- Teacher Certification Application (must be admitted in certification program to submit and must be submitted in person or mailed)
- Transcript Request Form
- Transfer Credit Exchange Form
- Undergraduate Leave of Absence/Withdrawal from the University Form (before filling out this form read: Add/Drop and Withdrawal Policy webpage)
- Verification of Degree/Enrollment
- Work at Another Institution (undergraduate only)
Student Accounts Forms
All forms for Student Accounts can be faxed (973-655-4421), emailed (email@example.com) or dropped off in person at Red Hawk Central.