Submitting a Maintenance Request
Regular Service Request
Students are encouraged to submit work requests for issues that they see in their rooms.
- Plumbing, Carpentry, Heat/Air (HVAC), Housekeeping, Furniture or related maintenance work orders. Submit a work request.
- Cable television issues, fill out this form.
- To request maintenance work for draperies, e-mail ResEd.
- NEW Laundry Equipment Contact Info., Call 1-800-762-3452 or click here.
- For internet issues please call x7971 or contact OIT.
- To request maintenance in Machuga or Dinallo Heights, residents may submit a regular work request online by clicking here. During regular business hours (Mon-Fri, 8:30am to 4:30pm), a resident may also call The Heights Facilities Office at 973-655-4662. After-hours emergency work requests must be communicated by phone or in-person at the Machuga 2nd Floor Front Desk (973-655-4668) or the Dinallo 1st Floor Front Desk (973-655-664). Issues related to cable TV service and laundry must be submitted using the online request process explained above.
If you should have a problem submitting a work request, please contact the Facilities Service Desk (FSD).
The FSD operates from 7:00 am until 10:00 pm, Monday through Friday and 12:00 pm until 8:00 pm on Sunday. The office is closed on Saturday. They can be reached by phone at x5444, or by email at email@example.com.
Emergency Service Request
Emergency Service Requests refer to repairs that are necessary to either eliminate a clear threat to life or safety or to prevent extensive building damage. These items must be repaired and corrected immediately. Examples may include flooded areas, hazards to a resident's security or unlivable housing conditions.
In case of an emergency please contact the Police at 973-655-5222.