We are delighted to announce we will offer a no contact service for borrowing library books! Starting Monday, August 17th, 2020, Montclair State University students, faculty, staff, alumni, community members and others will be able to place holds and pick up books from the Library. We know this is exciting for our patrons, and we also realize there will be questions about this new process. Here is how it works:
- Request your books via our website www.montclair.edu/library*. No more than 10 books at a time please.
- Wait to receive an email notifying you when your books are ready for pick up.
- Come to the Library during pick up hours. Wear a mask.
- When you are at the library entrance call us at 973-655-4288.
- A staff member will bring your books out to the table for you to safely pick up.
When is Patio Pickup available?
Monday through Thursday 10 AM – 4 PM, Friday 10 AM – 3 PM.
Weekend hours may be added later.
More details about this new service can be found on our website.
*Non-MSU patrons may call (973-655-4288) or use email (email@example.com) to place their requests.