Due to concerns about COVID-19, the Modern Languages and Literatures department will be open but working virtually. If you have any questions or concerns or would like to speak to an advisor, please view the current preferred methods of contact for the department.
- Maureen Corbeski, Program Assistant for the Department, will be available via email at email@example.com
- Lois Oppenheim, Department Chair
Email for appointment by phone, Zoom or Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Kathleen Loysen, Advisor for French
Email email@example.com or Zoom drop-in office hours
Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m.: Join Zoom meeting
Tuesdays at 1:00 p.m. : Join Zoom meeting
Thursdays at 9:00 a.m. : Join Zoom meeting
- Dr. Elizabeth Emery, French Graduate Coordinator
Office hours by appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Enza Antenos, Advisor for Italian
Drop-in Zoom hours: Wednesdays 12 – 2 p.m.
Join via Zoom
- Dr. Andrea Dini, Italian Coordinator
Email to request an appointment via Zoom, email, Canvas or Google Hangout.
- Dr. Wing Shan Ho, Advisor for Chinese and Coordinator for Asian Languages
Available Monday and Wednesday 8:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m. or by appointment
Email to request an appointment
- Dr. Thomas Herold, Advisor for German
Available M-F in the afternoon. Please email me at email@example.com to request a Zoom appointment.
- Professor Mazooz Sehwail, Advisor for Arabic
Office hours: Monday – Thursday, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. via Zoom or Skype (MazoozS)
Students may use whatever is most convenient for them
Professor Mazooz is available any other time, including weekends, by appointment
Please Email to request an appointment or Zoom link
- Dr. Jefferson Gatrall, Advisor for Russian
Office hours are by appointment for June, July, and Aug. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.