Save the date for Homecoming 2014: October 18!
Come back to campus for Homecoming! There will be fun, food, football and festivities for the whole family. Cheer the Red Hawks on to victory as Montclair State takes on TCNJ at 4:00 p.m. No matter how far away you are, returning to Montclair State is definitely worth the trip. Start your day with a stop at the alumni welcome tent. We look forward to seeing you!
Festivities and events will include:
•Family Pancake Breakfast
•Alumni Tailgate and Campus Carnival
Continue to check your inbox for more information over the summer as more events are announced!
If you have questions or for more information on events, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-655-4141.
In order to make Homecoming 2014 a success, we need your help. Whether you attended or were unable to make it to campus, please take a few moments to complete our survey. Your feedback provides valuable information as we plan for next year's Homecoming festivities. We'd love hear from you.
View images from Homecoming 2013 on Flickr:
- Campus Carnival and Alumni Tailgate
- Homecoming Football Game against SUNY-Cortland
- Marketing Department Alumni Gathering
- School of Communication and Media Alumni Gathering
- Library Archives Open House
- LGBTQ Center Open House
- CEHS Counseling and Student Affairs in Higher Education Alumni Gathering
- Educational Opportunity Fund Alumni Open House
- Alumni Welcome Tent
- Family Pancake Breakfast
- Philosophy and Religion Alumni Gathering
- Athletics Hall of Fame Reception and Honor Ceremony
- Radio Station WMSC Open House