Benefits and Services
The perks of being a Red Hawk don’t stop at graduation! The Office of Alumni Engagement is happy to offer benefits and services to alumni. Whether you are looking for assistance in your job search, or are looking to reconnect with your Alma Mater, there is a wide variety of benefits and services offered to you.
- Check out career resources and exclusive alumni benefits, and stay connected by setting up GMail for life.
- Sign on to PerksConnect to find local and national deals and discounts! Search for event tickets, cash back rewards, and much more!
- Gain access to PerksConnect discounts to Six Flags and learn about our insurance offerings, and more!
- Learn more about discounts available to you.
Signing on to MONTCLAIRconnect for the first time is easy! Simply enter your name, class year, and alumni ID number for instant access! Once you sign into the online community, you can access PerksConnect without having to enter any more credentials! Sign on to MONTCLAIRconnect today!
If you have questions, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Special Events for the Class of 2021:
- March 30 – Event 1 – Alumni Panel – 6:00 p.m.
Learn about what employers are looking for in a candidate so that you can be well prepared as you kick off your job search! Employers are looking to connect with qualified candidates like you so join us to talk about how to put your best foot forward. Hosted by the Office of Alumni Engagement, this virtual Zoom event titled, Beginning Your Career, will feature Chris Fitzpatrick ’04, Bisrat ‘Bis’ Mekbeb ’01, and Keesha Chavis ’97. These Montclair State alumni will share how to best present yourself in an interview and how you can make the best start in a new job. Have your questions ready for our alumni panelists during this interactive session. For more information and to register, Contact Julianne Tarrant, Office of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving, at 973-655-7460 or email@example.com.
- Save the Date – April 28 – Event 2 – Class of 2021 Happy Hour / Trivia – Details to be announced soon.
- Save the Date – May 12 – Event 3 – Job Search Boot Camp – Details to be announced soon.