As Montclair State alumni, you have access to a broad portfolio of career resources. Take advantage of the resources and services available to you and start connecting today.
With more than 130,000 fellow Red Hawks in virtually every profession, across fifty states and in more than 75 countries worldwide, you are part of a powerful network. Connect with Montclair State alumni in this exclusive online community that provides you with valuable networking tools. Search by industry, company, location, class year and more. Tap into your alumni network today!
Lifelong Career Connections
- Join our official LinkedIn group! It’s a great way to network and make connections will fellow Red Hawks!
- Check out Handshake, where you can view and post job postings and more! You can visit as a job-seeker or as an employer.
- View recorded and archived webinars and workshops that you may have missed, or as a refresher!
- Career Services podcast focuses on job search tips and tricks.
- Alumni are also invited to career events hosted by the Center for Career Services including career fairs, workshops, employer information networking sessions, and webinars. Topics include The Career Development Process, Resume Writing, Networking, Finding a job in tough times, Hints for surviving in this market, Using LinkedIn and Twitter for the job hunt, plus more!
- Check out Job Scan, an online resource that allows you to assess the effectiveness of your resume. You can upload your resume and a job description to calculate your match rate based on skill, job title, education, etc.
- Register with Focus-2, a self-paced, online career and education planning tool designed to help you make decisions about career goals and education plans. You will be able to assess your values, skills and interests and explore career fields and major areas of study that are compatible with your assessment results. Use the access code “Redhawk” to register!