Lifelong Career Connections
As Montclair State alumni, many career resources are available to you for life. We invite you to take advantage of our range of resources and services.
- Join our official LinkedIn group! It’s a great way to network and make connections will fellow Red Hawks!
- Check out Hire a Red Hawk, where you can view and post job postings and more! You can visit as a job-seeker or as an employer.
- View recorded and archived webinars and workshops that you may have missed, or as a refresher!
- Alumni are also invited to career events hosted by the Center for Career Services including career fairs, workshops, employer information networking sessions, and webinars. Topics include The Career Development Process, Resume Writing, Networking, Finding a job in tough times, Hints for surviving in this market, Using LinkedIn and Twitter for the job hunt, plus more!
- Check out Job Scan, an online resource that allows you to assess the effectiveness of your resume. You can upload your resume and a job description to calculate your match rate based on skill, job title, education, etc.
- Register with Focus-2, a self-paced, online career and education planning tool designed to help you make decisions about career goals and education plans. You will be able to assess your values, skills and interests and explore career fields and major areas of study that are compatible with your assessment results. Use the access code “Redhawk” to register!