During these difficult times, the Office of Alumni Engagement is pleased to provide many ways for you to stay connected to Montclair State and your alumni community. Many digital events are being offered including career webinars and virtual career fairs, online lectures and discussions and recorded talks and workshops. During these trying times, we are here for you. We are happy to hear from you and wish you well. Feel free to contact our office at 973.655.4141 or email@example.com. These are just some of the many digital events offered. Make sure to visit the event calendar for more events available to alumni!
- Weekly Women’s Entrepreneurship: September 21 – November 13
- Applicant Tracking Systems: What You Need to Know for Your Job Search – November 19
- Feliciano School of Business Podcast – The Business Edge
- Arts + Cultural Programming Podcast – The Talking Cure
- Career Services Podcast
- Have you signed on to the new MONTCLAIRconnect? Log on today to view recorded digital programs, career workshops, and more. While you’re there, search the alumni directory, sign up for an alumni email account, and so much more!
- The ADP Center offers “Tech Tip Tuesdays” and “Appy Hours” open to alumni on topics such as Homeschooling, Zoom tips and tricks, and more!
- As Montclair State alumni, you have access to a broad portfolio of career resources including Hire a Red Hawk, recorded webinars and workshops, and more.