The Office of Alumni Engagement is pleased to provide many ways for you to stay connected to Montclair State University and your alumni community. Many in-person and digital events are being offered including career webinars and virtual career fairs, lectures and discussions and recorded talks and workshops. During these trying times, we are here for you. We are happy to hear from you and wish you well. Feel free to contact our office at 973-655-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to visit the event calendar for activities available to alumni!
Interested in improving your resume and job search skills for the new year? Learning about the Galapagos Islands? Understanding your finances? Tap into these recorded sessions:
- Job Search Boot Camp: Turn Job Interviews into Offers
- Virtual Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- Adulting 101: Student Loans and Finances
Some other programs that may be of interest:
- Feliciano School of Business Podcast – The Business Edge
- Arts + Cultural Programming Podcast – The Talking Cure
- Career Services Podcast
Don’t forget – you can access the complete library of recorded workshops, webinars and lectures by signing on to MONTCLAIRconnect – the online alumni community.
- Have you signed on to MONTCLAIRconnect – the online alumni community? Log on today to view recorded digital programs, career workshops, and more. While you’re there, search the alumni directory, sign up for an alumni email account, and so much more!
- The ADP Center offers “Tech Tip Tuesdays” and “Appy Hours” open to alumni on topics such as Homeschooling, Zoom tips and tricks, and more!
- As Montclair State alumni, you have access to a broad portfolio of career resources including Hire a Red Hawk, recorded webinars and workshops, and more.