During these difficult times, the Office of Alumni Engagement is pleased to provide many ways for you to stay connected to Montclair State and your alumni community. Many digital events are being offered including career webinars and virtual career fairs, online lectures and discussions and recorded talks and workshops. During these trying times, we are here for you. We are happy to hear from you and wish you well. Feel free to contact our office at 973.655.4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Webinar: Red Hawk Resumes: Stand-Out! – Tuesday, August 4
- Webinar: Cover Letters and Thank You Notes Made Simple – Tuesday, August 11
Digital Information Sessions
These are just some of the many digital events offered. Make sure to visit the event calendar for more events available to alumni!
- Beyond the Chalkboard is the work of a host of staff from Boston Children’s Museum, with additional contributions from educators from a number of organizations. It offers hundreds of free activities to teach in your afterschool or over the summer!
- Jennifer Bladel ’07 debuted her COVID-19 Small Business Photography Exhibit at the Montclair Innovation Lab at 10 Lackawanna Plaza. The photo exhibit and various business pop-ups will be here throughout the summer.
- As Montclair State alumni, you have access to a broad portfolio of career resources including Hire a Red Hawk, recorded webinars and workshops, and more.
Support our Students!
This is an unprecedented time for the world and our community, and we need your help!
Now, more than ever, many of our students are relying on our support through the Montclair State Student Emergency Fund to continue their education as we weather this crisis together. All donations will directly support our students as they adapt to changing circumstances through emergency scholarships and ensuring access to laptops.
Come together during this time to share a message of encouragement for our students. Post a short video, photo or written message on social media using the hashtag #MontclairStateCares to offer your words of encouragement as we unite to show our students that they are surrounded by a strong, supportive community committed to their success. If you don’t have social media, you can email your message of support to email@example.com.
To learn more, visit the Giving website.