Your alumni network – 130,000 strong
MONTCLAIRconnect is the online community exclusive to Montclair State alumni. Tap into your alumni network!
The Montclair State alumni network is a powerful group of more than 130,000 fellow Red Hawks in virtually every profession, across all fifty states, and in more than 75 countries worldwide.
Visit the newly designed alumni portal, with a great new look and feel and expanded functionality.
- Update my profile and privacy settings.
- Search the Alumni Directory by name, year, location, company, and more.
- Check out events happening on and off campus.
- Sign up for a Montclair State fully-functional email account through Gmail.
- Make a donation online, or set up installments that fit your budget.
- Visit the alumni networks page and connect with fellow alumni!
If you haven’t yet signed on, visit connect.montclair.edu to register and make your connection today!
- Click Alumni and Friends sign on; select Alumni user type
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Verify your account for instant access. You’ll need your legal last name, class year, and alumni ID number.
If you’d like to update your information or request an Alumni ID card without logging into MONTCLAIRconnect, visit our Update Your Information form. For assistance with logging on to MONTCLAIRconnect, contact our office at 973-655-4141 or email@example.com.
If you are a student looking to join MONTCLAIRconnect, please review this brief overview video and complete this brief survey before creating your profile. If you have already met with a career/academic advisor or received training as part of a mentor program, please have your advisor or contact reach out to us directly. If you have any questions, contact our office at 973-655-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.