Your alumni network – 145,000+ strong
MONTCLAIRconnect is the online community exclusive to Montclair State University alumni.
Tap into your alumni network!
The Montclair State alumni network is a powerful group of more than 145,000 fellow Red Hawks in virtually every profession, across all fifty states, and in more than 75 countries worldwide.
Why join? Check out these great benefits of signing onto MONTCLAIRconnect:
- Explore the community to expand your network and connect with fellow graduates
- Customize your profile and share your expertise
- Start a discussion about issues of interest to you
- Engage with Montclair State as a volunteer
- Build your professional skills through workshops and webinars
- Join groups based on education, interest, region and affinity
- Participate in flash mentorship and formal mentor programs
- View recorded digital opportunities and access online career resources
- Access benefits and services, discount codes and more
- Check out events happening on and off campus.
- Sign up for a Montclair State fully-functional alumni email account through Gmail.
- Make a donation online, or set up installments that fit your budget
How Do I Sign On?
To sign on to MONTCLAIRconnect, visit connect.montclair.edu to register and start making your connections today!
First time users
- Click Join our Community.
- Click on Alumni and Friends login.
- Select alumni as your user type.
- Create an account – provide your first and last name, email address and create a password
- Verify your account for instant access. You’ll need your legal last name, class year, and alumni ID number. Call the office if you do not know your alumni ID number: 973-655-4141.Existing Users enter your credentials
If you’d like to update your information or request an Alumni ID card without logging into MONTCLAIRconnect, visit our Update Your Information form. For assistance with logging on to MONTCLAIRconnect, contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at 973-655-4141 or email@example.com.
If you are a student looking to join MONTCLAIRconnect, please review this brief overview video and complete this brief survey before creating your profile. If you have already met with a career/academic advisor or received training as part of a mentor program, please have your advisor or contact reach out to us directly. If you have any questions, contact our office at 973-655-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.