Create your alumni profile in MONTCLAIRconnect and start making your connections today! Answer some key questions to tell us about yourself. The more complete your profile, the better the networking experience will be. It’s easy to do! You can even import your LinkedIn profile.
To help you along, you will be prompted to answer a series of questions about your career/industry experience, volunteer/mentor preferences, academic and extracurricular experiences. Not sure what to add? You can always come back to edit your profile at any time. You can also set your privacy settings and preferences.
How Do I Sign On?
To sign on to MONTCLAIRconnect, visit connect.montclair.edu to register and start making your connections today!
First time users
- Click Join our Community.
- Click on Alumni and Friends login.
- Select alumni as your user type.
- Create an account – provide your first and last name, email address and create a password
- Verify your account for instant access. You’ll need your legal last name, class year, and alumni ID number (for recent grads, this is the same as your student ID.)
Existing Users enter your credentials
For assistance with logging on to MONTCLAIRconnect, contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at 973-655-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.