Department of Art and Design
Introduction . . . Picture the Possibilities
The Department of Art and Design offers five academic degrees in more than 25 areas of study, supported by a rich liberal arts and professional curriculum. The possibilities for creative expression are limited only by your imagination.
- Fine Arts (BA, BFA) - See concentrations below
- Fine Arts - School and Community Settings (BA)
- Fine Arts Education and Teacher of Students with Disabilities (Combined BA/MAT)
- Fine Arts – Studio Concentration, (BA and BFA) with specializations in:
- Makeup Artistry Certificate with Industry Partner Bobbi Brown