Career Services’ mission is to provide a comprehensive approach to career exploration for students in the College of the Arts (CART). CART Career Services provides individualized career counseling to students on topics including professional preparation and major exploration. Services include individualized consultation to help students develop the professional skills needed to achieve career success in a multicultural, global society.
Whether you are a freshman undergraduate or a master’s degree candidate, there are steps you can take now to advance your career development by participating in CART Career Services’ career counseling sessions and workshops, all of which are designed to help you:
- Learn more about your interests, skills and values
- Research careers
- Prepare your career plan
- Explore professions through Cooperative Education and internship opportunities
- Plan for graduate school
- Develop job search skills
CART Career Services offers something for everyone at each step of the career planning process.
College of the Arts Career Services News
- Reporting Live with Erin LawlorMonday November 20, 2023
- Passion for FashionAlumni Spotlight: Mariya Davis Monday October 23, 2023
- Resume Assistance and Internship and Job Preparation are a Meeting or Click Away for SCM StudentsMonday October 16, 2023
- Lights, Camera, Action! From Promotions Team Member to Camera Operator with the NJ DevilsAlumni Spotlight: Michael J. FoxFriday February 24, 2023
- Montclair State School of Communication and Media Establishes Permanent Program in Los AngelesFriday January 27, 2023
- The College of the Arts Welcomes Career Services DirectorVictoria Nauta joins Montclair State as the Director of Career Services for the College of the ArtsMonday January 7, 2019