College of the Arts
Morehead Hall - Suite 225;
Welcome to Student Services!
If you are a prospective student or are already enrolled in the College of the Arts, the Office of Student Services is here to help. Student Services provides special programs, guidance and information resources, whether to introduce students to all of our programs or support them throughout their studies.
- Why Get your Degree at the College of the Arts
- Arts Days and Open Houses
- Admission to the College
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- College of the Arts Housing
- College Career Services
Explore our academic schools and departments:
- Department of Art and Design
- Department of Theatre and Dance
- John J. Cali School of Music
- School of Communication and Media
To ask a question or receive an information packet, call 973.655.7346 or complete and submit the Student Inquiry Card.
Take a Vitural Campus Tour hosted by two university students.