Throughout the academic year, the Center hosts a variety of events and workshops to help you enhance your professional skills, network with employers and industry experts and develop a strategy to obtain a job or an internship.
Check back for the Fall 2017 workshop schedule!
Alumni Webinar Series - Summer 2017
Join us on your lunch break for one or all of these helpful webinars. Whether you are a job seeker or just interested in professional development, this webinar series covers topics to help you thrive in the workforce.
Cover Letters and Thank You Notes Made Simple
Take the "Work" Out of Networking
Applicant Tracking Systems: What You Need to Know for Your Job Search
- The Career Development Process – learn how to choose your major and a career direction
- Resume Writing – learn to write a traditional resume, the basis for all other resumes
- Writing the e-resume for the web – see examples of key words, correct font usage, correct formats and more
- Improving your interviewing skills
- Networking – learn the art of building alliances both in person and online
- Finding a job in tough times! Hints for surviving in this market!
- Using LinkedIn and Twitter for the job hunt
- plus more