Throughout the academic year, the Center hosts a variety of events and workshops to help you enhance your professional skills, network with employers and industry experts and develop a strategy to obtain a job or an internship.
Check back for the Fall 2017 workshop schedule!
- The Career Development Process – learn how to choose your major and a career direction
- Resume Writing – learn to write a traditional resume, the basis for all other resumes
- Writing the e-resume for the web – see examples of key words, correct font usage, correct formats and more
- Improving your interviewing skills
- Networking – learn the art of building alliances both in person and online
- Finding a job in tough times! Hints for surviving in this market!
- Using LinkedIn and Twitter for the job hunt
- plus more