Please check back for our Fall 2015 events and workshops schedule!
Throughout the academic year the Center for Career Services hosts a variety of events and workshops to help you enhance your professional skills, network with employers and industry experts and develop a strategy to search for a job or internship.
There are certain important events that we hold around the same time each year. These events include the Part-Time Job Fair, Resumania, Career and Internship Fairs, and The Awards Ceremony. Find out more about our annual events!
We've also created a number of online workshops that you can browse at your leisure. Our online workshops offer helpful guidance for general career preparation.
- The Career Development Process – learn how to choose your major and a career direction
- Resume Writing – learn to write a traditional resume, the basis for all other resumes
- Writing the e-resume for the web – see examples of key words, correct font usage, correct formats and more
- Improving your interviewing skills
- Networking – learn the art of building alliances both in person and online
- Finding a job in tough times! Hints for surviving in this market!
- Using LinkedIn and Twitter for the job hunt
- Become a Career Directions "power user"!
- plus more