Throughout the academic year, the Center hosts a variety of events and workshops to help you enhance your professional skills, network with employers and industry experts and develop a strategy to obtain a job or an internship. Continue to check back for more workshops!
Alumni Job Search Series
Calling all alumni! The Center for Career Services is here to help you in your job search. We invite you to attend all of the following events. Registration is required, seating is limited.
Schedule of Events
Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Time: 5:00-6:30 p.m.
Location: Student Center Ballrooms B & C
Add to your calendar | Registration Link Coming Soon
Mix and mingle informally with employers to ask them questions about all things related to the Fall 2016 Career Fair. Refreshments will be served.
Who Should Attend
Open to all students and alumni. Registration required.
- The Career Development Process – learn how to choose your major and a career direction
- Resume Writing – learn to write a traditional resume, the basis for all other resumes
- Writing the e-resume for the web – see examples of key words, correct font usage, correct formats and more
- Improving your interviewing skills
- Networking – learn the art of building alliances both in person and online
- Finding a job in tough times! Hints for surviving in this market!
- Using LinkedIn and Twitter for the job hunt
- plus more