Our mission is to provide a comprehensive approach to career exploration for students and alumni. In collaboration with the College/School Career Services Directors, The Office for Experiential Education and Career Connections coordinates experiential learning infrastructure and employment programming for students. We also collect, analyze and disseminate career trend data to remain current and responsive to changes in the employment landscape.
Your success is important to us! Our goal is to provide the resources to help you enhance your professional skills, network with employers and industry experts and develop a strategy to search for a job or internship.
The Office for Experiential Education and Career Connections:
- Quality: To strive for excellence in all we do through both personal and professional contributions.
- Integrity: Honesty in relationships with each other and with our stakeholders so those constituents all know and trust the department.
- Ethical Behavior: Consistent and invariable in all aspects of conducting our business and in all that we do, so that we can earn and always deserve a reputation that is beyond question.
- Teamwork: Through open communication that gives everyone a sense of personal involvement and pride in our department’s performance.
- Job Satisfaction: Fostered by a positive work environment that promotes individual opportunity and self-fulfillment, encouraging people to grow to their full potential in skills and responsibilities.
- Creativity: By creating an atmosphere that challenges everyone in all parts of the department to seek new solutions and to take intelligent risks.
- Adaptability: Recognizing the need, as a department and individuals, to anticipate and respond to change.