There are a number of ways to connect with talented students and alumni seeking career and internship opportunities. Through our comprehensive services, you can communicate your organization’s culture, values and identity to a targeted group of potential hires. Let us help you design and implement a campus visibility program.
Attend or Host Your Own Career Event
- Student Center Table: Bring your organization’s literature and speak with our students in a relaxed environment.
- Information Sessions: Meet with groups of students, alumni, faculty and/or administrators to share information about your organization and to answer questions.
- Workshops: Help students prepare for career success by the experience and expertise that is vital to career success.
- Career Fair Prep: Critique students’ resumes, participate in mock interviews or host a workshop to help students prepare for upcoming career or internship fairs.
- Mock Interviews: Help to refine our students’ interview skills by participating in a practice interview.
- Industry-Specific Panels: Our students are eager to learn and who better to learn from than industry professionals with real-world experience.
Recruit on Campus
- On-Campus Interviewing: We are happy to manage the logistics so that you can conveniently interview several candidates in one day on campus.
Promote Your Opportunities
- Post a Position: All full-time, part-time, summer and co-op/internship positions can be posted through Handshake!
- Advertise in The Montclarion: Placing an ad in the student newspaper is a great way to get exposure for your organization!
For more information or to set up your customized campus visibility program, please contact The Office for Experiential Education and Career Connections at 973-655-5194.