There are a number of ways to connect as an employer to talented students and alumni seeking career opportunities. Through our comprehensive services, you can communicate your organization’s culture, values and identity to a targeted group of potential employees. Let us help you develop and implement a campus visibility program.
- Career and Internship Fairs: Meet hundreds of our students at our annual Career and Internship Fairs, designed to connect you with the right people to fill your full-time, part-time and co-op/internship positions.
- Student Center Table: Bring your organization’s literature and speak with our students in a relaxed environment.
- Information Sessions: Meet with groups of students, alumni, faculty and/or administrators to share information about your organization and to answer questions.
- Workshops: We supply the powerpoint presentations and you supply the experience and expertise that is vital to career success.
- Career Fair Prep: Critique students’ resumes, participate in mock interviews or host a workshop to help students prepare for upcoming career or internship fairs.
- Mock Interviews: Help to refine our students’ interview skills by participating in a practice interview.
- Industry-Specific Panels: Our students are eager to learn and who better to learn from than industry professionals with real-world experience.
- On-Campus Interviewing: We are happy to manage the logistics so that you can conveniently interview several candidates in one day on campus.
- Montclair State’s Center for Career Services is hitting the road to provide students with real-life work experiences. Our road trip series allows students to get an in-depth look at how our employer partners operate, learn first hand about careers within organizations and industries, and network with employers.
Promote Your Opportunities
- Post a Position: All full-time, part-time, summer and co-op/internship positions can be posted through Hire a Red Hawk!
- Advertise in The Montclarion: Placing an ad in the student newspaper is a great way to get exposure for your organization!
For more information or to set up your customized campus visibility program, please contact Melissa Faulkner, Director of Career Services.