I am interested in graduate school and need...
- to learn about the application process
- to find information about scholarships and other ways of financing my education
- to learn about graduate admissions tests
- test booklets for the GRE, GMAT, and other graduate school admission tests
Come to the Center to
- Meet with a counselor to discuss your interests and concerns about graduate programs.
- Have your admissions essays reviewed
Peterson's Education Center – The creators of Peterson's Guides have designed a site full of grad school info. This is well worth a visit.
Gradschools.com is a good resource for identifying programs by subject or geographical area
PhD Resources – Grad programs rated, plus "how to's"
Graduate Management Council's info about MBAs
Montclair State University's Financial Aid Office has created a very useful listing of fellowships and scholarships.
Fastweb – If you are looking for grants, fellowships, or financial aid, this is the place.
FinAid! – The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid. Information from grants to grad school funds including loans, scholarships, and military aid.
From Science Magazine – Information on grants and jobs.
Montclair State's Graduate School – Learn about our own graduate programs.
GRE – Educational Testing Service's Graduate Record Exam site provides information about testing.
Summer Medical and Dental Education Program is a 6-week enrichment program for minority students interested in medicine.
Master's programs ranked by U.S. News and World Report
Psychology Graduate programs