Dear Montclair State University Campus Community,There have been many exciting developments on the OneMontclair Student Systems implementation in recent weeks:
- The new Recruiter module has logged more than 15,000 application submissions to date;
- The new TouchNet payment gateway has processed more than 4,400 transactions for more than $950,000 since September, 2015 for application fees, housing and intent to enroll deposits. By the beginning of June, the TouchNet payment gateway will replace HigherOne for most payments including tuition and fees;
- The NEST portal has been accessed by more than 17,000 Students, Faculty and Staff in the last month;
- More than 10,000 applications for Financial Aid have been loaded into the new Financial Aid system for processing.
In addition, much work is also being done in preparation for registration:
- The 2016 University Catalog of Courses and Schedule of Classes is available in Banner and can be accessed via NEST;
- The DegreeWorks degree auditing system is live for new transfer students, incoming freshman and new graduate students. DegreeWorks will replace WESS / FASS for continuing students in the fall;
- More than 200 Faculty and Staff members have attended training in Banner General Navigation and Advising & Registration in the past month. Click here to see a list of all training dates;
- Jobs Aids for NEST, Banner, TouchNet and 25Live have been created and are available at the the OneMontclair website by clicking here.
Coming Soon – Mobile access to NEST / Banner and integration with the Canvas Learning Management System! More of what to expect in 2016 can be seen here.
For more information regarding the Student Systems implementation as well as the full scope of the OneMontclair ERP initiative, please visit the OneMontclair website at http://www.montclair.edu/one-montclair/ and thank you for your continued support of the OneMontclair Program.