Do you want to help us find the next generation of Red Hawks? You can, by joining the Admissions Alumni Recruitment Team! The offices of Undergraduate Admissions and Alumni Relations are seeking volunteers for the Admissions Alumni Recruitment Team, which consists of alumni of all ages who recruit the best and most talented students to Montclair State University. Sharing your personal experiences at Montclair State may inspire a prospective student to choose to become a Red Hawk!
- Representing the University at a college fair in your local area
- Writing a personalized letter to an accepted student
- Volunteering your time on campus at an event such as Open House or Accepted Student Day
- Serving as an alumni interviewer for prospective students
- Sharing your story of how Montclair State helped prepare you for your career
Admissions Alumni Recruitment Team members also have the opportunity to network with other alumni through sponsored social and professional development events that take place throughout the year
Each summer, an annual training day and networking event takes place. Stay tuned for more information – it’s a great way to find out what it means to be an alumni volunteer.