- Biology Faculty Advisors. (Your advisor can also be found on NEST) Most questions about degree programs can be answered by your faculty advisor.
- Academic Advising for CSAM Students
- University College
- Students in special programs (for example EOF or Health Careers) may have additional advisors within those programs.
Academic Dishonesty Policy
All students should be familiar with the university policies on academic dishonesty described in the Student Code of Conduct. The Department of Biology and Molecular Biology considers academic dishonesty a serious offense.
General Student Resources
- Schedule of Courses Book (Course Schedules, Deadlines, Etc.)
- Montclair State University Student Resources (Just about everything!)
- The Graduate School at Montclair State University
- Need a tutor? Free tutoring available at Academic Success Center.
- Sprague Library (Especially the section for searching scientific research articles)!
- Disabilities Resource Center If you have a documented disability we strongly encourage you to work with us and the DRC to get appropriate accommodations.
Biology Clubs and Activities
- Biology Club
- MAPS – Minority Association of Pre-Health Students
- Global Medical Brigade
Employment Opportunities and Information
Scientific Sites of Interest
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (includes GenBank)
- The Origin Of Species, 1st Edition. e-book.
- Darwin Digital Libraries: Darwin Online | Darwin Manuscripts Project
- Darwin Correspondence project
- Darwin Diary Audio book from BBC
- Darwin Publications at Project Gutenberg
Some of the links on this web page are to third-party websites. Montclair State University and CSAM are not responsible for third-party content or any results of visiting third-party websites.