Supplemental Instruction is weekly peer-led review sessions for historically challenging courses with high rates of D’s, F’s, and withdrawals. SI is free, voluntary, and open to all students enrolled in the course. SI leaders are students who have taken the course previously, been successful, and are dedicated to helping their peers succeed.
Please be aware you will need to be signed into your Montclair State University Gmail account to view the schedule.
Supplemental Instruction session schedules can also be found in Navigate:
- Choose the “Make an Appointment” link.
- Then select “Drop In” on the right hand menu.
- Then select the class you are looking for.
- No appointments are needed from there.
- You can either enter the zoom link or show up at the session location at the times listed.