Adult Learning Program
Program Overview and Cost
The Adult Learning Program is dedicated to lifelong learning, specifically for students who are returning to the classroom after being out of school for some time. We offer academic, career and personal support services to non-traditional adult learners throughout their college experience.
Requirements to be an Adult Learner
- 25 – 64 years old
- Possess a high school degree or GED
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Can be either a Freshman or Transfer student
- Have not been enrolled in a college or university for at least two years
- Not pursuing the Nursing program
- Understands that GNED 100 – Adult Success Seminar – is a mandatory graduation requirement course that all Adult Learners MUST enroll in their first semester.
- Attend an Orientation specifically assigned by the Adult Learning Program Advisor
Senior Citizen Program
For information about the Senior Citizen Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.