Photo of students during counseling session.

Licensure Programs

The department offers programs that meet requirements for licensure as K-12 school counselors and administrators. Specific information about state certification or licensure as well as applications for these credentials can be found by consulting state certification boards.

Programs are available for individuals interested in completing all academic requirements for certification in alcohol and drug counseling (CADC), Student Assistance Coordinator Certification (SAC), National Board Certification (NBCC), and New Jersey State Professional Counselor Licensure (LPC).