Illustration of tablet, laptop, and mobile devices.
Feliciano Center Blog

What Your Montclair State ID Can Do That You Probably Didn’t Know

Posted in: 3D printing, Classes, Events, Feliciano Center News

The MIX Lab

Your Montclair State University Student ID card can do a lot for you. You can use the Student Recreation Center to workout, print pages in the printing labs, rent a laptop, attend events and much more. But, did you know that your Montclair State ID card allows you to print 3D objects? It’s true! Located in room 014 (basement of the Feliciano School of Business), students of any major can learn about 3D printing and print their own design with assistance from our staff. There are some spots open for our Introduction to 3D Printing and Innovation Design course (ENTR 260_04) Tuesdays 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. for this spring semester.

The Feliciano Center for Entrepreneurship

Come visit our center in room 080 (basement of the Feliciano School of Business). Learn about our minor, concentration and events we hold throughout the semester.

Upcoming Events

Pitch Contest Info Session- February 13, 2:30-3:30 p.m., SBUS 140

Have a business idea or product? Enter our 2019 Pitch Contest!

The contest features a prize pool of $80,000 to be awarded as follows:

      First prize:          $50,000

      Second prize:     $20,000

      Third prize:         $10,000

At each prize level, 20 percent of the award goes directly to the student team members and the remaining 80 percent must be invested in the startup venture under the coaching of the Feliciano Center for Entrepreneurship

During our information session, learn about our contest and how you can apply to be part of it.

2019 Pitch Contest- May 8, University 7th Floor

Cheer on fellow Red Hawks as they showcase their final live pitch. See which student teams are our top three winners.

Students on the winning team, Wheatpaste, celebrate as their name is called at the 2018 BulbHead pitch contest.
Students on the winning team, Wheatpaste, celebrate as their name is called at the 2018 BulbHead pitch contest.