The Transatlantic Entrepreneurship Academy – Visit the heart of Europe:
- Are you looking for an immersive and meaningful study abroad experience?
- Looking for a genuinely affordable all-inclusive study-abroad program?
- Do you desire lifelong friendships in the heart of Europe?
- Interested in making a real difference on this planet?
Then the Transatlantic Entrepreneurship Academy (TEA) program “International Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Sustainability” course is for you!
This was the best experience of my college career!
~ Rachel Belsky – TEA 2017
Today, more than ever, there is a need for a conjoined understanding of sustainability, international collaboration, innovation, and entrepreneurship. This course, developed in collaboration with the University of Graz, Graz, Austria and experts across many fields, presents students with an up-to-the-minute engagement with emerging trends, groundbreaking researchers, innovators, and entrepreneurs who are working at all scales. Students will work in international teams receiving guidance and feedback from instructors, mentors, co-founders, entrepreneurs, and field experts.
In a unique combination of two travel intensives, students will learn in a fully immersive and life-changing manner.
At the program’s core are two travel-intensive experiences that involve city & museum tours, workshops, digital design, cultural engagement, and class work.
- Working with University of Graz students as a part of a custom New York City / Montclair State University experience the week of February 10-16, 2023.
- Traveling to Graz, Austria, during Spring Break 2023 for an authentic, immersive European experience
Historically scholarships have been available for those that can demonstrate need through the financial aid office. There are a number of scholarship opportunities provided by the university. We encourage all our students to explore their options for scholarships here.