Introducing Ignite Entrepreneurs @ MSU!
You spoke loud and clear!
The world is changing fast and presenting new challenges that require innovative ways to look at opportunities, effective tools delivered in hybrid formats, expert advice, and a diverse community that helps you take your idea or business to the next level.
We heard you!
Our new Ignite Entrepreneurs @ MSU program was created to offer you that and more, and it will bring together students and business owners in forums and formats never done before.
- A self-paced, hybrid Learning and Community Platform
- Mentorship by expert entrepreneurs and faculty members
- Seed funding and investment
- Real-world application via events, speakers, masterminds and community meetups
You will walk away from the program with valuable experiences and an expanded skillset.
- Expand your critical thinking
- Better manage your finances
- Build a business plan
- Market your idea
- Communicate more effectively
- Build your network
- Launch and Grow your business
This program consists of self-spaced learning fully accessible through on-demand, virtual content, combined with expert and faculty guidance, community events in hybrid settings, and opportunity to pitch for seed funding.
First cohort starts April 2022, at no cost to students or businesses in the community. If interested apply below and we will be in touch with you.
Questions? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org