The Office of Health Promotion provides a variety of services to promote a healthy campus community. We provide education, information, and resources on health topics relevant to college students. Focus Areas Include: safer sex and sexuality, alcohol and other drugs, tobacco, body image, mental health, stress and sleep.
- Educational Programs and Outreach
- Peer Health Advocate Programs
- Weekly Workshops (Meditation, Crafts, Discussion Groups)
- Alcohol and Other Drug Program
- Health Information Resource Center
- Safer Sex supplies and Abstinence Kit
- One-on-One Health Conversation, Information and Referral