Our Weekly Workshops are up and running for the spring 2018 semester! All workshops are located at the Health Promotion Drop In Center. There is no cost to attend and all materials are provided for you; first come, first served. Workshops are subject to change. Follow us on HawkSync and social media to stay up to date. We post reminders and updates each week!
What We Offer
- Mondays from 1 – 2 p.m. beginning September 24
- All are welcome to meditate and develop mindfulness in daily life.
- Tuesdays from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. and Thursdays from 1 – 2 p.m.
- An informal gathering to unwind with tea and biscuits.
- Tuesdays from 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- An informal and confidential group for students who want to explore their relationship with alcohol and other drugs, self-identify as recovering from alcohol and other drugs or seeking recovery resources, to network and to support one another in a safe environment. *This group is only open to Montclair State University students who are currently in recovery from alcohol or other drugs, or actively seeking recovery resources. Please note people looking to observe in order to fulfill academic requirements or for any other reason will NOT be permitted.
- Wednesdays from 12:30 – 2 p.m.
- Join us each week for various Do-It-Yourself activities – from clay key chains to painting mini canvases to mason jars! See our HawkSync calendar for details. All materials are provided for you, just bring yourself!
- Thursdays from 2 – 3 p.m.
- Join us to discuss multicultural experiences on campus.
- Fridays from 1 – 2 p.m.
- Stress-free hang out to snack on Dunkin’ Donuts munchkins!
- Saturdays 12 – 2 p.m. beginning September 22.
- Join us for an assortment of crafts to wind-down for the weekend.