Thank you for taking an interest in co-sponsoring with the Office of Health Promotion! If you are looking for us to help you provide students with the knowledge, tools and resources to make informed decisions about their health, please fill out our Co-Sponsorship Request Form.
Provided below is important information regarding co-sponsorship requests. Please read thoroughly before submitting a request.
Business Hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- We require a three (3) week notice for all requests during normal business hours
- We require a four (4) week notice for all requests outside of normal business hours
- We do not provide attendance at events
Qualifications for Co-Sponsorship Approval:
- You must be a recognized student group at Montclair State University or a University Office/Department
- The program must be open to and inclusive of the whole Montclair State University community
- The program must align with the mission and goals of the Office of Health Promotion
- Materials (condoms, brochures, stress balls, etc.) and/or promotion will only be provided if combined with a facilitated program
- The program marketing materials must be approved by a Health Promotion professional staff member
- Health topics we offer include safer sex, sexuality, alcohol and other drugs, tobacco, body image, stress, sleep, and mental health (Due to the abundance of health issues, we may not have resources available to fulfill a request if it is not related to a health topic listed above)
Once you have submitted the form we will contact you stating we received your request and will set up a short 15-30 minute meeting to discuss details of the program and of the co-sponsorship agreement.
If you would like to co-sponsor with a pre-established Health Promotion event such as Safer Sex Awareness Week or Kindness Week, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which event you are hoping to co-sponsor and what you would like to contribute.