Thank you for taking an interest in co-sponsoring with the Office of Health Promotion! If you are looking for us to help you provide students with the knowledge, tools and resources to make informed decisions about their health, please fill out our co-sponsorship request form.
Provided below is important information regarding co-sponsorship requests. Please read thoroughly before submitting a request.
- We require a three (3) week notice for all requests during normal business hours
- We require a four (4) week notice for all requests outside of normal business hours
- We do not provide attendance at events
Qualifications for Co-Sponsorship Approval:
- You must be a recognized student group at Montclair State University or a University Office/Department
- The program must be open to and inclusive of the whole Montclair State University community
- The program must align with the mission and goals of the Office of Health Promotion
- Materials will only be provided if a Health Promotion staff member is facilitating the workshop
- The program marketing materials must be approved by the Health Promotion Program Coordinator before distribution
Once you have submitted the form we will contact you stating we received your request and will set up a short 15-30 minute meeting to discuss details of the program and of the co-sponsorship agreement.
If you would like to co-sponsor with a pre-established Health Promotion event such as Safer Sex is Sexy Week or Kindness Week, contact us at email@example.com. Please indicate which event you are hoping to co-sponsor and what you would like to contribute.