The Library has museum passes available for our students, faculty and staff to enjoy. To reserve access to a pass, select the museum you are interested in visiting. Then check to make sure that your preferred date is available and fill out the reservation form.
During the pandemic many of our museums do not require that you bring the Sprague Library museum membership card with you to gain admission to the museum. You only need to make an online reservation with the museum and bring a printed or digital copy of your reservation/ticket to the museum. Details and instructions for making a reservation with a museum will be provided to you by the Library after you complete the Library’s reservation form.
Please double check the museum website for availability on the day you plan to visit. Some museums are closed on certain days of the week, and there are scheduled closings for special events.
More information about our policies for borrowing museum passes can be found here.
The American Museum of Natural History (AMNH), located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York City, is the largest natural history museum in the world.
Sprague Library has a limited number of single use vouchers for free admission for 1 adult to the AMNH. To access the museum you must:
- Submit a request to Sprague Library for a voucher.
- Pickup the voucher at Sprague Library during our open hours.
- Make a reservation with the museum using that voucher. You do not need to return the voucher to Sprague Library.
Additional voucher benefits include:
- One (1) ticket to a temporary special exhibition (check the museum website for current exhibits).
- Discounted Members’ rate on any additional temporary special exhibition tickets that you purchase that day.