Digital Television Service
Residence Life has been hard at work upgrading the University’s television systems. We are now proud to offer resident students over 100 channels in crystal-clear High Definition!
What’s more, you can take your television experience with you anywhere on campus. With Stream2 you can watch TV on your iPhone, iPad, laptop, Android phone and more while on campus.
How Do I Connect My TV?
All units will have a cable TV output ready to go on the day you move in. Your television must be equipped with a QAM tuner in order to connect to the new television system. Most newer models of HDTV’s are already equipped with QAM tuners. Please check your television's specs before moving in to ensure your TV has a QAM tuner.
If your television does not have a QAM tuner built in, one can be purchased at most big-box retailers or on Amazon. For a list of compatible televisions, please visit our Television Compatibility web page.
For more information on the new campus television service, please visit our About Digital Television page.
How Do I Stream TV?
While you’re on campus, you’ll have the ability to stream TV on your phone, tablet, laptop and more using the Stream2 service. You must be connected to the MSU-Secure or MSU-WiFi networks in order to access this service.
To access the Stream2 service:
- Register for an account at mycampusvideo.com.
- Please note: This account is NOT linked to your Montclair State University NetID. Please keep your password for this account handy as it will not change when you reset your NetID password.
- Download the Stream2 app to the device of your choice.
- Once the app is downloaded, use your MyCampusVideo username and password to log into the app and start streaming!
- Please remember that streaming is only available on campus on the MSU-Secure or MSU-Wifi WiFi networks.
If you're having trouble with your television or streaming service, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have any additional questions, an Apogee support representative is available 24-hours a day to assist you via chat, text, phone, or email: