Introducing Merit Profile Pages
This semester, Montclair State University is launching “Merit Profile Pages,” a digital tool that highlights and celebrates student’s academic achievements. These achievements will appear on montclair.meritpages.com and are designed to celebrate your successes, like making the Dean’s List, participating in a club activity, and graduating.
Whatever your accomplishment, we want to celebrate you.
- Like a resume or LinkedIn page, a Merit Profile Page highlights your accomplishments and helps you as you move forward in your academic and professional career.
- Even after graduation, you’ll still be able to access and share achievements on your personal Merit Profile Page.
- The University will automatically add your achievements to your Merit Profile Page, share them with local media, and send you notifications so you can see them and share them with family, friends and your own social media.
- Participation is fully optional, and you can opt-out anytime.
- Students will be receiving an email with details on how to set up and personalize their personal Merit Profile Page in the coming days.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to sharing our Red Hawk Pride with you and the world!