We have set aside two days each month for our campus partners to have their headshots taken in August, October, and November. We will add more dates for the spring semester later. Ten-minute slots are available on the following dates through the Google Appointment link below:
- Wednesday, August 25 – 2:45-4:30 pm
- Thursday, August 26 – 2:45-4:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 6 – 2:45-4:30 pm
- Thursday, October 7 – 2:45-4:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 17 – 2:45-4:30 pm
- Thursday, November 18 – 2:45-4:30 pm
How to use Google Appointments:
- The button will open to the current calendar week. If no slots are available, it will display a link to the next available date.
- To navigate to a specific week, use the blue arrows in the upper left corner:
- Once you have the correct date, you will see the available time slots. Choose the slot that works best for you.
- When you click on your chosen time slot, a “Book an appointment” pop-up will appear. Please add a phone number where you can be reached on the day of the appointment. You do not have to change anything else on the appointment pop-up.
- After you click “Save,” you will be able to see the appointment on your personal Google Calendar and we will be notified of the reserved slot. If you need to cancel your appointment, simply say “no” to the invite on your Google Calendar or delete it all together. We will be notified.