Fall 2024 Financial Resources
- Project Restart students will be receiving a $200 book voucher to use towards text books for the Fall 2024 term.
- Eligible Project Restart students will be receiving childcare vouchers to help pay for childcare expenses.
- Students who may be eligible for a childcare voucher should check their emails for the application.
- If you have yet to receive the Childcare Voucher application please contact an Enrollment Navigator.
- The benefits are available as follows:
- $100 per month for before school care
- $250 per month for daycare, including preschool/pre-K
- $100 per month for after school care
Receiving you Financial Resources
- Book and childcare vouchers are sent as refund to student’s accounts.
- If you are a Project Restart student, please make sure you are enrolled in Direct Deposit to receive you textbook voucher.
Instructions to set up Direct Deposit can be found here.