Join us for a walking campus tour! All tours are outside and walking, rain or shine and are 1.75 – 2 hours in length.
- These tours are not for school or organization groups. To register for a School & Organization Group Tour, visit apply.montclair.edu/portal/school_group_tour.
- School notes and parking validations will only be distributed at the conclusion of the tour.
- For more information about our residence halls, please visit our Residence Halls website.
Want to visit campus on your own? No problem! Download and print our Self-Guided Tour Map to view our beautiful campus on your time. To check in, find one of our signs located in the Red Hawk Deck and in Cole Hall.
School and Organization Group Tour
Our School and Organization Group Tours give high school students–from freshmen and sophomores who are just beginning to think about college to juniors and seniors who are making hard decisions about where to apply and where to enroll–a firsthand look at what we are all about.
The following tour options have been canceled until further notice:
These tours are the same as our Campus Tour with an Admissions Information Session, only scheduled on Saturdays for the convenience of working families. We offer two kinds of Saturday Tours:
- Saturday Tour with Information Session – Includes an information session given by one of our Admissions Counselors prior to the tour
- Saturday Tour – Includes a tour only, led by one of our Student Ambassadors
Saturday Tours are available September-May.
Saturday Transfer Tour
This Saturday Tour is exclusive to Transfer and Adult Applicants. The day begins with an Admissions presentation and Transfer Q&A by our Assistant Director of Transfer Recruitment, which will last about 45 minutes. Following the presentation, one of our Student Ambassadors will lead families on a Campus Tour, which may last up to two hours.