We are pleased to welcome groups of up to 50 interested students to Montclair State.
Our School and Organization Group Tours give high school students–from freshmen and sophomores who are just beginning to think about college to juniors and seniors who are making hard decisions about where to apply and where to enroll–a firsthand look at what we are all about.
Please be sure review these policies before submitting your request for a tour.
- Make your School and Organization Group Tour request at least one semester in advance.
- We can accommodate groups of up to 50 students.
- School and Organization Group Tours do not include a visit to a residence hall room. For more information about our residence halls, please visit our Residence Halls website.
- All School and Organization Group Tours are booked on a first-come, first-served availability basis.
- The tours are primarily designed for high school students who are interested in attending Montclair State University. We will accommodate other interested groups (8th grade and up) in order of priority and availability.
By continuing, you are confirming that you have read and understand our School and Organization Group Tour policy. If you agree with the terms set forth above, please click here to complete your School and Organization Group Tour request form.