Explore your interests and see where Montclair can lead you at our Arts Days, Open Houses, College Fairs, and more…
Montclair State University’s Arts Days provide exciting, interactive opportunities for prospective students to learn about College of the Arts programs and careers in the arts. Events feature participatory workshops with faculty, performances by our students, career talks, audition/interview-preparation tips, campus tours and more. (Plus all events are free!)
Click on the event titles for further information and online registration:
- Art and Design Day
- October 23, 2020
Montclair State University Open houses are a great way to gain an overview of the University and learn about programs in the College of the Arts. Open Houses feature informational sessions on the university – including a campus tour and student-services fair; an overview of the College of the Arts; as well as interactive break-out sessions for our Department of Art and Design, Department of Theatre and Dance, School of Communication and Media and Cali School of Music.
Click for further information and online registration:
If visiting the university on a week-day, feel free to stop in at the College of the Arts’ Office of Student Services, located in Morehead Hall (open M-F 8:30-4:30), to pick up college information materials or to ask a question.
You may also visit the college’s academic buildings for a self-guided tour or to sit in on a class. (note: Contact the Office of Admissions regarding class visitations.)
- Department of Art and Design — Location: Calcia Hall, Phone: 973-655-7295
- Department of Theatre and Dance – Location: Life Hall, room 0335; Phone: 973-655-7000
- School of Communication and Media – Location: Morehead Hall 103; Phone: 973-655-7471
- John J. Cali School of Music — Location: Chapin Hall, suite 144; Phone: 973-655-7610
If your high school or community college is hosting a college fair, chances are a Montclair State University representative will be there. Look for our information table and bring us your questions. You may also look for College of the Arts representatives at one of the following regional fairs:
- National Performing Arts College Fair — New York City for more information visit NACAC
- National Performing Arts College Fair — Philadelphia for more information visit NACAC