REMINISCE. RECONNECT. REDISCOVER.
Reunion is a great opportunity to rediscover your alma mater and see all of the exciting changes at Montclair since your time on campus. Join fellow alumni and friends as you reminisce and reconnect with classmates.
Every year, we celebrate our 50th anniversary class, providing fun-filled events and activities over the course of two days. This typically consists of:
- a guided tour of the campus,
- leading the procession of graduates at the Commencement ceremony,
- a coffee and conversation gathering,
- a lunch reception on campus to mix and mingle with long lost friends,
- and taking a commemorative class photo.
You may select which events you choose to participate in. A block of hotel rooms are reserved for those needing accommodations nearby.
Want to give back and further connect with old classmates? Consider serving on your reunion planning committee. Information will be posted on the page for your class year.
For information, contact Rachel Vigilante, assistant director of Alumni Engagement, at 973-655-5465 or email@example.com.
Click on an image below to enlarge photo.